Skip to main content

Featured

Waterfalls of Shinshu Part2

 I took some more photos of waterfalls. This time, they're waterfalls in Kusatsu and Karuizawa. Ohsen no taki Falls This waterfall is near the famous Kusatsu Onsen hot spring resort. The water flowing down the waterfall contains minerals from the hot springs. As a result, the rocks are stained bright red. Shiraito no taki falls. The photos were taken in the early morning mist. Although it's a famous tourist spot, I didn't encounter anyone thanks to the early hour.

Littele raptor & more birds

 

Today I went to a nearby river to take some pictures of wild birds.
Daurian Redstart
Daurian Redstart
Daurian Redstart

Bulbul
Bulbul
Little egret catches a fish
Little egret catches a fish.


A shrike caught a Gray wagtail
A shrike caught a Gray wagtail.
A shrike caught a Gray wagtail.
When I was taking a picture, I was glared at by a shrike.


Comments

Popular Posts