Skip to main content

Featured

Waterfalls of Shinshu Part2

 I took some more photos of waterfalls. This time, they're waterfalls in Kusatsu and Karuizawa. Ohsen no taki Falls This waterfall is near the famous Kusatsu Onsen hot spring resort. The water flowing down the waterfall contains minerals from the hot springs. As a result, the rocks are stained bright red. Shiraito no taki falls. The photos were taken in the early morning mist. Although it's a famous tourist spot, I didn't encounter anyone thanks to the early hour.

One day in Tokyo Mitake

 I went to visit Mitake Shrine.

Thatched roof with snow
It seems that it snowed the day before.
Moss on a cedar tree
Moss on a cedar tree.
Stone lantern on the approach to the shrine
Stone lantern on the approach to the shrine
mitake shrine
mitake shrine
Japanese serow
As I left the shrine and walked in the mountains, I met an serow.
About three miles away, I met serow's mother and child.
Japanese serow(mother)
Japanese serow(mother)
Japanese Serow(child)
Japanese Serow(child)
Serow's mother and child.
Serow's mother and child. Hide together.


Comments

Popular Posts