Skip to main content

Featured

Waterfalls of Shinshu Part2

 I took some more photos of waterfalls. This time, they're waterfalls in Kusatsu and Karuizawa. Ohsen no taki Falls This waterfall is near the famous Kusatsu Onsen hot spring resort. The water flowing down the waterfall contains minerals from the hot springs. As a result, the rocks are stained bright red. Shiraito no taki falls. The photos were taken in the early morning mist. Although it's a famous tourist spot, I didn't encounter anyone thanks to the early hour.

At the bottom of Mt. Moto Shirane

japanese serow
When I was walking at the foot of Mt. Moto Shirane, I felt someone was watching me. Then I noticed Japanese serow watched me.
japanese serow
As it was a rainy day, he was drenched.
japanese serow
He looked back at me and gone to the mountains.
Pentax K-1 MarkII & D FA150-450mm
 

Comments

Popular Posts